Family Happenings


I was woken up this morning by the sweet noise of my girls talking and playing with each other. When I finally went in to get Lil’ Monster out of her crib this was what I was greeted with. This is the second time Silly Girl has climbed in to play with Lil’ Monster in the morning.


Not to long after we woke up this morning we had snow falling. They were nice big flakes. The snow just kept coming and coming. It snowed for well over one hour. It was beautiful. I of course made Papa Bear go out and take some pictures. The sun is already out and melting the snow. When Papa Bear measured it we had four inches. Snow on my birthday is just an awesome present.

The girls and I are still sick. Silly Girl is on day nine of ten for her antibiotics and Lil’ Monster is on day three of ten. Lil’ Monster has been very difficult to get her meds in her. But of course Daddy comes home and does it so much easier than I can. Both girls have ear infections and colds while I just have a cold. Silly Girl is pretty much back to normal while Lil’ Monster and I taking longer to get over it.

Picture1

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.