Wise Words From the Bible

June Swanson, “Wise Words from the Bible,” Friend, Mar. 1991, 5

Nine Bible sayings are hidden in this square. To find one of them, choose a number from one to nine. Starting at the left of row A, write the letters under that number in order by rows. Next, separate the letters into words, and the saying will appear. Then choose a different number and start again.

wise words word puzzle

The easiest way to solve the puzzle above is to color each number.  Either way you need to solve the Wise Words from the Bible puzzle to solve the Crossword below.  Enjoy!

wise words criss cross

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.