Our Journey Begins

Papa Bear is an awesome man and I am extremly blessed to have him with me for eternity.  One of the things that I love about him is our common interests.  One of those common interests is building our food storage. 

He likes to watch You Tube videos of a guy that calls himself the Nut n Fancy project.  His videos are a lot about gun and knife reviews among other stuff.  One set of his videos that he made recently was about food storage and the Honeyville Farms store in particular.

The Nutnfancy Project: Honeyville Farms Pt 1.

The Nutnfancy Project: Honeyville Farms Pt 2.

After watching part 1 Papa Bear called me over to show me, then I started watching the videos my self.  They are filled with some great information. 

These two videos also helped to get us back working on building our food storage and gave us the idea of storing more than just one kind of foods like canned, boxed,  freeze dried and dehydrated.  When it all comes down to  it we will like having the variety. 

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.