Our Menu for February 13 ~ February 19

Monday ~ Birds Eye Skillet Dinner
Tuesday ~ Spaghetti w/Prego meat sauce
Thursday ~ Taco Pizza
Friday ~ Bombs
Saturday  ~ Beef / Chicken Enchiladas

Monday was my birthday and really who wants to cook on their birthday.  Then Tuesday was Valentine’s Day and we were all starting the up hill climb of getting better not to mention that I was babysitting my brother’s kids after school too.  

I also decided I need to start a new system.  I see others with a theme for each day of the week.  I didn’t want to assign each day a type of meal or food but instead decided I would assign each day as follows:

Sunday ~ Quick easy or New
Monday ~ Leftovers
Tuesday ~ Mama Bear’s Choice or Family Favorite (Depends on if Papa Bear will be home.)
Wednesday ~ Critter Favorite
Thursday ~ New/Fast
Friday ~ New or Family Favorite
Saturday  ~ New

This was my solution to being able to change the routine up some but still have a similar routine, if that makes any sense.  If it doesn’t too bad. 
image

1 Picture
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.