Things Really Do come in THREES

In my earlier post I wrote about the process it took to find out Lil’ Monster has autism.  She was diagnosed eight months ago now.  Our family has learned within the last couple of weeks that we are blessed with all kinds of awesome critters. 

The Little Terrorizer was also diagnosed with autism, 100_0931no shock this time just relief and Silly Girl was diagnosed with ADHD inattentive.  Both of these diagnosis came just days apart and neither one of them came as a shock to us.

First of all let me get a few things straight right here.  We do not see this as a bad thing or that our family is in any way looking for your pity.  On the contrary we see it as a sort of blessing, now we know how to help them and move on from this.

This also made me remember and gave me another opportunity to hold strong to our faith and beliefs.  That you are only given the trials that HE thinks you can handle.  I guess this means this too is all part of our plan! 

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.