Our Menu for November 7th ~ November 13th

For those of you that might be following me you may notice that for the last three weeks I keep putting a few of the same meals on my menu plan for the current week.  (By the way I’m doing that again this week.)  We’ve been so busy lately that some of our planned menus were scraped for something even faster, or I forgot to go shopping, or we had WAY TOO MUCH LEFTOVERS.  I don’t like to waist food, especially when it’s good food. 

Last week we had my dad and my mom over for their birthday.  That birthday meal made a whole ton of food that also made lots of leftovers.  All together I used up my 2 big pyrex dishes, my 3 squares and Big Papa’s 2 big ones as well.  We ended up eating 3 out of 7 dishes.  But on the bright side Big Papa and Papa Bear were able to take some with them.  With all of those leftovers though I’ve been trying to not cook as much and use what we had. 

So hopefully we will actually get to eat all of this weeks menu. 

Monday ~ FFYS

Tuesday ~ Chicken Pesto Pasta

Wednesday ~ PW Shredded Pork, tortillas, PW pico de gallo and guacamole, tortillas, cheese, reverse marble cake (Papa Bear’s dad’s birthday dinner.)

Thursday ~ White Bean Chili

Friday ~ FFYS

Saturday ~Pigs n Blanket

Sunday ~ Pigs in a Bean Bag

image

1 Picture

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Pigs in a Bean Blanket? Sounds interesting.
    I love it when I have lots of leftovers. Time off from cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.