Surprises Do Come in Big Packages

So Sunday started out like any other Sunday.  I worked on getting the girls ready for Church.  I got me ready and was sitting at the computer doing some last minute work on the directory for our ward when somebody tried to open the front door.

And then in walk Papa Bear.  The girls were so excited.  The best part for me was watching Lil’ Monster walk up to Papa Bear for the first time.  Papa Bear loved it too.  He just didn’t take is eyes off her.

He finally came home after 38 days.  And do you know what we did?  My big honey do list:

  • put child locks on the garbage and under the sink
  • turn Lil Monster’s bed into a toddler bed
  • put up my dry erase magnet boards
  • set up the webcams
  • cleaned some in the garage
  • mowed the lawn

For me this was a great day, for him probably not so much.  But he did tell me way after the fact that he wanted to take the kayak to Pinecrest but didn’t say anything because he thought I wouldn’t let him.  I was at the point of wanting my honey dos  finally done but I also just wanted to be able to have fun as a family too.  So if he asked he would have probably have gotten his Pinecrest.  He was really bummed when I told him I would have let him. 

100_3979

100_3977

 

 

Here are a few pictures of Daddy’s little helpers.

Papa Bear didn’t think of them as helpers so much. 

 

 

 

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.