My Menu for the Month

Just the other day I was working on my menus trying to get them all ready for my Modesto shopping trip. I usually assign a dinner main dish to a day and then on that day I have to remember to pull the meat out for that one dish.

When I was working on my menus this month I started thinking yea know that doesn’t always work for us. So this time I just started making lists of what to cook this month instead. My first two lists look like these:

100_3902

Somebody in the house thinks ALL paper is for her to draw on. But I don’t agree with her.

The list on the left is the start of my dinners for the month while the one on the right is ideas for lunches. I thought the girls might enjoy more variety in their lunches. We’ll see.

100_3903

And here is my finished list before I typed it up. To see the complete list for our September dinners and lunches you can go here.

I spent a pretty penny for the month at Costco and WinCo but for the most part I am all done. I won’t have to buy any more chicken, wipes, diapers, canned fruit, tomato sauce, bread or juice for the rest of the month. I WILL still have to go to the grocery store for milk, some cheese and fresh produce. But otherwise I have a really nice feeling knowing that at least one more craziness is done.

Now if I just had enough freezer space to put everything away. UGH!!! What was I thinking.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.