Finally a Visit with Papa Bear

Well two days ago was our 9 year Anniversary and I remembered to tell my dad it was coming up BUT I forgot to tell Papa Bear. GEESH!!! How could I forget to tell the one that matters most. I don’t know what I was thinking. Although that was my big shopping day in Modesto. Papa Bear did not forget to tell me. He was so sweet and told me as soon as he answered the phone that night during our good night phone call.

On this day Papa Bear reminded me that I have been counting my days wrong and that he has actually been missing longer than I have been counting. So here it is: He left on July 30th, was gone ALL 31 days in August and so far the whole beginning of September, so 4 more days. Time to count that up now 2+31+4=37. Papa Bear has been gone a whole 37 days so far. There has been absolutely no end in sight as to when he is coming home anytime soon. There is one small exception to that last statement. His vacation starts on the 18th so we will see him then but we don’t know if we will see him anytime sooner.

clip_image001clip_image001[6]

In all of this time that Papa Bear has been gone we have seen him only TWICE. We went to the fire station once and he came home for a short three hour visit another time. These pics were taken when we went to visit him at the fire station.

 

 

 

 

 

clip_image001[4]

So for now we just miss Daddy so much and can’t wait to see him.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.