My TO DO List for This Week

So you tell me does this sound like a fun To Do List to you?

Things for me TO Do:

Decide what I want the FHE boxes to have in them i.e. lessons, treats, activities, pictures, or tools plus and a supplies list

work on FHE lessons

clean house, laundry, dishes, bed rooms, living room

finish farm YAY!!!  THIS ONE IS DONE ALREADY!!!

pack for Yosemite (so if Papa Bear comes home we are ready)

work on dinner menus (so we can eat again)  Find dinners that will work for a toothless girl that eats our food only

NEWSLETTER

BLOG

work on my iTunes Playlists

finish getting my new iPhone set up for me

work on Book of Mormon unit stuff for Silly Girl and me

I was hoping to keep this list at 10 but silly me thought of something else to add to the list.  Just how it goes sometimes.  And what really makes me happy is that so far I have started working pretty good on my list. 

My realistic goal for this is to complete at least half of this list.

1 Picture
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.