Crazy Times Makes Stressed Out Girls

These last couple of weeks our house has had some crazy busy times. The girls don’t know if we are coming or going or when it is time to sleep.

As I wrote about before we went up to Tahoe to do some camping with Papa Bear’s family. Then came home to have the cinderblock put in around the the cement pad for the retaining wall. (Which looks really nice I might add.) Then Papa Bear came back home from work and we the next day we immediately worked on loading up to go visit his sister from Wyoming. She came down to visit the family and stayed at the brother’s house. So Friday we were in Valley Springs for a BBQ and swimming. Saturday we had my brother’s family over at the house for dinner. And finally on Sunday we went to Papa Bear’s parents house to have another BBQ with the family.

On Monday morning I loaded the girls up and headed back to Valley Springs to go with them to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and then onto Alcatraz in San Francisco on Tuesday. Both days we didn’t make it back until 12:30 or 1:00 AM. Those were both crazy busy days for the girls. Let’s just say we are still adjusting.

We did have a lot of fun though. Who wouldn’t.

At Santa Cruz Silly Girl went on all kinds of rides. She always has such a thoughtful face while on the ride so you don’t know if she is having fun or not. But once off the ride she is sooo excited. On one ride – a roller coaster – once the ride was over she begged to go on it again. She loved it. 100_3672

At the beach she was running around the place and playing in the sand like it was just one giant sandbox. The whole thing was just so much fun to watch. And Lil’ Monster was no different. She kept trying to eat the sticks, kelp, and sand there. Even after I gave her gold fish the beach was more appetizing.

 

100_3665

 

 

 

 

On Tuesday at Alcatraz I was so fascinated and was in such awe of the place that I have wanted to go to and see for so long. All that that trip did was make me want to go back and see the place again with Jeff. Next time we will remember the stroller for the girls. This will make the trip more enjoyable for all of us. But to finally be at the place where Al Capone spent several years of his life and the Bird Man Stroud too. That was just awesome. The picture below 100_3717 is of Papa Bear’s family looking into the Morgue on Alcatraz. In the back looks like something that could be an incinerator but isn’t. This is where the took the inmates when they died.

On Wednesday I worked on getting the girls home to a place they were more used too and where they could just run around and relax. They both went to bed relatively early and naps today went really easy.

Yesterday the same time that we left Papa Bear’s sister and niece left to drive back to Wyoming. We hope they made it back safe. And we already miss them all. Yesterday Silly Girl told me she misses her ‘Nana’ and her ‘Seft’. Which is really funny because she didn’t want anything to do with her ‘Nana’ while she was here. She will probably start talking about them now they are all gone. And ask how they are and when she can see them again.

Hopefully one of these days Papa Bear and I can make it back to Wyoming for a visit too.

I am just glad we All had so much fun.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.