Bread 15/1 I’m Catching Up

I have been trying to make bread with my new bosch mixer ever since I treated myself with an early Christmas present around last October.  The first and really only yeast recipe that I was able to make with it was my scrumptious cinnamon rolls.

Then about a month or so ago I found what I thought was a cool website with a new bread recipe that I wanted to try out.  I made her recipe over and over for a month or so.  In a one week period of time I tried this recipe three or four times and every time the recipe came out all gooey in the middle.  So after trying the same recipe over and over I decided it was time to move on and and come back later. 

Then this last weekend I had a rare exciting moment to myself and while sitting at the computer I decided it was time to figure out my bread problem.  So first I put it on facebook as my status post: “Maybe some bread bakers out there can help me: Whenever I make bread and bake it it keeps coming out with a doughy center. How do I fix that and get great bread?”  My responses were both helpful and not so much.  I also decided to do a search on the internet for making bread in a bosch mixer and see what came up.

My search results brought up two You Tube videos and that made me really curious.  I figured it wouldn’t hurt to look take a quick look.  Then my quick look turned into watching SEVERAL videos but I learned all kinds of information out of it.  Some of the info that I absorbed was really silly while others really made the difference. 

So now you have it my awesome bread.

100_0170

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.