Our Menu for November 22nd ~ November 28th

This week should be a little easier for me in some ways but it probably won’t.  My sweet wonderful Papa Bear only works 2.5 days, a whole day less and will be home earlier but there is still so much baking to do. 

Monday ~ Beef Enchilada leftovers with milk

Tuesday ~ more Beef Enchiladas with milk

Wednesday ~ White Bean Chili

This is going to be a crazy busy day baking and signing papers for the house. I am making dinner rolls (at least 2 kinds maybe 3), cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and pumpkin pie with our own canned pumpkin.

Thursday ~ All I have to make is a green bean casserole. This will be an awesome day with the in-laws; and this will also be Little Terrorizer's first Thanksgiving.

Friday ~ Chicken and Dumplings, fruit and milk

Saturday ~ Papa Bear’s Chicken Quesadillas. This is going to be another crazy day. Part of the day we will be in Motown celebrating my Grandma’s 90th birthday and getting Christmas pictures taken. The rest of the day will be shopping.

Sunday ~ Lasagna (1 with eggs and cottage cheese and 1 with ricotta cheese.) I love making something with lots of leftovers on Sunday to make dinners when Papa Bear is gone easier.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody.


Open-mouthed smile
image
1 Picture
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.