Meal Planning

I have been working on getting back in the groove of planning our meals out.  For awhile I was just listing them or I would just pick off of our Family Favorites recipe list and that was dinner.  The only thing that I saw with that was that I was then trying to guess and flounder when it came to what would go with our main dish.  Well this last week or so our family has had hubby gone at work so I was just home with the girls.  And because I didn’t have a menu I was picking and choosing garbage from our freezer and the fast food places around and feeding the girls and I that way. 

This is something that I am not proud of, especially when we have lots of good food in the freezer and pantry.  I have decided that it is time to get back into planning out our meals for the week.  And since we most of us are home all day long I think I am going to do some extra work and plan out the whole day too.  This should help me with breakfast as well as snacks, and lunches too.

And while I have made this commitment to plan my meals again I was doing some research online and found a bunch of really neat and helpful websites.  And what kind of person would I be if I didn’t share them with you. 

So here they are:

Meal Plan Monday

Meal Planning Magic

 

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.