Christmas Time

At Christmas time Santa came and visited our house.  Here is a few pictures to show the fun the girls had.

100_4309 100_4312

The girls loved opening and seeing what was hidden in their stockings.

100_4318

Santa brought Silly Girl a really cool doll house for her to play with.

100_4319

And now Lil’ Monster finally has her own rocking chair to sit in.

Christmas was great again as usual.  We spent Christmas Eve at home with Papa Bear’s family.  I made a turkey and cooked for the family.  Then the next morning we stayed home again  with Papa Bear’s parents.  That night I cooked again, this time a ham.  We (Papa Bear and I) also figured something out; it is way to hard and stressful to have three big events in one week.  We cooked two big holiday dinners two nights apart and had Silly Girl’s birthday party right before the holidays too all while early on in my pregnancy.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.