Time…………Not enough in one day

All right I will make this really quick because I don’t think you really want to hear them.

#1 I would really just love to have 10 more hours or so in my day to get everything done and accomplished that needs to be done or that I want to do.

#2 I would love to have another 6 arms on my body to help me out.  Those extra arms would really be great to have when I’m home alone with Silly Girl, Lil’ Monster, The terrorizer and Baron.

#3 I am going crazy these days watching Lil’ Monster GETTING INTO EVERYTHING.  This is by far one of the baby stages that I miss the very least of all the others.  Now if you compare this to not getting any sleep they would be dead even.

021This is just a small pile off the bookshelf compared to one of her usual piles.

007

And this is the Lil’ Monster while I am trying to go through her clothes and get the right ones out.  She decided to crawl into the top drawer and rearrange her jammies for me. 

#4 (And the last for now.)  I wish we had more productive time with Papa Bear while he was home.  It just seems that sometimes when Papa Bear is home the time flies by so fast and there’s not that much stuff done to show for it.

Picture1

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.