Vroom Vroom……………Now We’re Riding

Riding her bike first time 2This last Christmas Santa brought Silly Girl a big girl bike with training wheels. We could get her to sit on the bike but have not been able to get her to peddle. Until now ………

We spent Sunday down at Papa Bear’s parent’s house watching Conference and Riding her bike first time 5letting the girls just play and have all kinds of fun. After dinner Grandma spent about five or ten minutes with Silly Girl and then she was riding. I was so excited for her.

Then on Monday Silly Girl climbed back up on her bike and rode it into the railing on the front porch. Humph!!!! Now if I can just get her to get back up on her bike. Soon!!

Just wanted to add a little update to my earlier post. She now rides her bike like an old champ. But the funny part, she now stays away from the front porch railing.

Picture1

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.