Easter with the Critter Family

The family came over to the house and had a nice Easter together.  I just think my Easter could have been better if it wasn’t missing somebody.  The girls and I missed sharing Easter with their daddy (2nd year in a row now).

Other than that we had a blast.  Papa Bear’s parents came over, my parents were here and my brother, sister-in-law and the kids came.100_3094

Here are the eggs the Easter bunny had to hide.  Auntie and the kids had the bright ones and Silly Girl and I had camo colors.100_3117

Silly Girl’s loot.  She was having a ball even though I woke her from her nap.  She was finding them every where.  If you notice her finger is black from Papa’s tail pipe where she found an egg.100_3123

Some of Lil’ Monster’s eggs.  I put her on the grass and just let her go crawling.  Some of the kids brought her some too.100_3132

A nice group shot after to show what was all collected.100_3135

This is the very first time Lil’ Monster sat up by herself.  I went just nuts with excitement to see this.  Now she crawls around and then pushes herself up.  So cute.

Dinner was great.  Everybody brought something and we just pigged out.  Then Papa Bear’s brother and his family came over and visited for a while too.

We hope you all had a great and awesome Happy Easter.  Enjoy Spring, we are.

Picture1

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.