Lil’ Monster is Growing up so FAST!

Yay Lil’ Monster is 9 months old today. And now the real fun starts. Fun for who I don’t know. But starting today we are going to start to weaning my little girl. I have some real mixed feelings about this. Yes I won’t be so hooked to her all the time but at the same time the contact with her will be so different now. Yes maybe I can start sleeping better soon. Yes I can start to hand her off now. But then again is she my last one? Does this mean that I am done with this kind of closeness. This just makes it all different.

100_3006

I am really excited that yesterday she did three things that she has never done before 1) she fell asleep without crying and without nursing first 2) I was able to transfer her from her car seat to her crib without her waking up and 3) she ate about a half of a jar of cereal really easy.

She is getting so big too. She sits in her walker now and pushes that thing every where. In the kitchen she chases me around the island and outside she strollers down the driveway. She is even crawling all over the place now albeit it is the army man type of crawling but she is doing it.

100_2987And boy is she ever a TV watcher. My girls watch only movies but still she sure watches them.

I really am treasuring these times although sometimes I wish these time would hurry up and pass. I think what makes me feel that way is when these milestones start they always start off hard at first. But then of course after some time they always become easier or more manageable. I guess it comes back to why can't everything in life just be easy. But then again where would the fun in that be?

But for now "Yeah my little girl is 9 months old!"

Picture1

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.