Silly Girl turns 8……Part 2

In part one I talk of her baptism.  This year Silly Girl’s birthday was on a Saturday so we had the great pleasure of celebrating, baptizing and partying all on the day of her birthday.  She just wanted to make sure she still had a great party. 

We celebrating with many friends and family members and friends that feel like family and remember the many that couldn’t be here on her day.  We had a great day. 

We have an awesome friend that entered into our family two years ago now and the critters are stating to call her “Auntie,” she came from out of town to decorate her cake and cupcakes for Silly Girl.  Yes, she’s that awesome!

I spent all morning in the kitchen cooking, I had two crock pots going and the skillet all before we even left the house for the Church.  Our meat for the night turned into a family favorite (post to come), yes it was that good!

100_0807

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.