May 17th, 2010

Today is a day that will only be remembered years from now and not because it is my brother’s birthday.   I am writing now because I am almost to the end of my time of having a parasite growing in me.  If you don’t remember that post when I announced here it is.

That was of course a very happy time for us.  We found out that our last one was on their way.  Well I am now just 3 glorious days away from finally seeing my parasite on the outside and seeing what I have been growing in me for the last NINE months.  I am at the point that I don’t know what will be more exciting seeing him for the first time or starting to get MY body back  to how it should be.  They are both pretty exciting adventures.

The other reason that I can’t wait to be done is that I will once again be able to eat a little more freely.  I won’t have to watch my carb count as much as I do now.  I WILL NOT BE GESTATIONAL DIABETIC ANYMORE!!!!  As you can see that makes me very happy as well.  And the funniest part, the one thing that I miss the most is not cakes or jams or chocolate (because if you know me I could care less about chocolate to begin with) but the one thing that I am missing the most of all is cinnamon rolls with a nice glaze icing over the top.  May be funny but very true.

So you may be thinking what am I doing these last couple of days before I go to the hospital?  Well first of I should say that I am NOT NESTING.  On the contrary all the work that I’ve been doing around the house is  only being done because it needs to be done and so somebody has to do it.

The one thing that I have been doing a lot of is researching how to homeschool my Silly girl for next year and getting all of my ducks in a row.  I figure I am going to have three of them at home and so I need plenty of time to get my game plan together now.  That is the whole reason I’m starting now.

I hope she enjoys what we will be doing and I’m not doing this more for me than her.  But so far she has been really receptive and into what I’ve started getting and doing.  So hopefully that is a very good sign.

So stay tuned and I’ll let you know how it goes.  I hope to be starting mid August.  Wish us luck.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.