Cocktail Sausages

You’ve all seen those little hot dogs wrapped up in crescents or bread.  I've always been so fascinated with those and just love how easy they look.  Then I always thought to myself that there must be little sausages that I could get to make those really easy to imagemake.

Guess what, I finally figured it all out and so here it is.

I bought a package of these the other day (with coupons of course) just to make for dinner and to experiment with.

Cocktail Wraps

16 Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies®
  16 thin strips Cheddar, Swiss or hot pepper cheese
   1 pkg. (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
   Mustard

1. Preheat oven to 400°F.  Cut a thin slit in each sausage.  Place 1 cheese strip inside slit of each sausage.

2. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.  Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to form 2 smaller triangles. Place 1 sausage on the wide end of triangle and roll towards the point.  Place wrapped sausage, point side down, on baking sheet.  Repeat with remaining sausages.

3. Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.  Serve with mustard if desired.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.