Our Menu for December 20th ~ December 26th

I am cooking 2 big Christmas dinners this week and so made the decision that I didn’t want to cook anything that would leave me with leftovers and fill my refrigerator up.  And thus this is the reason for this weeks menu. 

Monday ~ left overs

Tuesday ~ homemade personal pizzas

Wednesday ~ grilled ham & cheese with fries

Thursday ~ leftovers, make Christmas cookies for Santa, make cinnamon rolls for Christmas breakfast

Friday ~ turkey,  rolls, broccoli casserole, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, carrot soufflĂ©, pie

Saturday ~ stuffed pork tenderloin, cheesy bacon green bean casserole pot pie, rolls, twice baked potato casserole, squash, pies

Sunday ~ chili beef stuffing or left overs

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas this week and travel in safety.  I’m very lucky to be able to stay home and not travel at all.

image

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.