Where does the time GO?

I was just looking and noticed the last time I posted anything was at least 2 months ago. 

So I ask you: Where does the time go?

Since July we have gone to Yosemite twice with the kids (once camping), bought a trailer, started soccer, made huge progress on the retaining wall outside and now getting ready for our big vacation at the end of this month to San Diego. 

I’m also excited to be able to say my first time teaching a series of classes for our RS was great.  I just wish more people came to them.  100_4540

I took The Terrorizer to his two month appointment in August and couldn’t believe that he weighs almost the same amount that Lil’ Monster weighed at 1 YEAR. 

And while we were at Yosemite we figured out that The Terrorizer was allergic to my milk.  So the night we came home I started feeding him lactose free formula and that seems to have helped a lot.  He managed being weaned from me easier than I did though.  I was so looking forward to feed him for 10 months like I did the girls but he just had other plans.  Now that he is completely off me I can see the big difference.  He is no longer crying and fussing ALL THE TIME, his bowels seem to be working a lot better, and the stomach aches are gone.  Now if I can only just get him to stop fighting sleep and just give in better everything will be really good.  But I know I can’t ask for everything.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.