I am now a bread making fool

I have now made 11 loaves of bread just since my birthday, which was mid-February.  I am greatly enjoying myself too.  While making all of that bread I have only had one really flop.

Luckily that one flop was also my first loaf of bread.  We could still eat most of the bread on the ends but the center was all doughy and there was a giant big hole in the center. 

Since then though we have not had any store bought bread in the house unless you count the rolls that seem to be a staple in our pantry.  That will be my next project in the kitchen, our own rolls. 

At the end of February I started teaching our Food Storage class for our Relief Society.  For our first class I made a double batch of bread and made Cinnamon Swirl bread and Baked Donuts all from the same bread recipe that I have been using for our sandwich bread

I really had a lot of fun making all of the food for that night.  And of course I forgot to take pictures of my masterpieces.

1 Picture

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

The Many that visit Us on the Blog

featured Slider

About Mama Bear

I'm a Stay-at-Home mom, busy firefighter wife, start up rancher and computer lover. I have three wonderful, extra special kids. My sweet kids have ADHD, Dyslexia and Autism. In order for me to be able to keep up with my firefighter's schedule, the kids' activities and their special lessons I have taken up bullet journaling. I love how I can be creative and I can make it suit my needs.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.